Case Amber Bone Peach Seed Jig XX-Changer Knife Set
Proudly crafted in Bradford, PA, the Case XX-Changer® Knife Set handsomely combines four sturdy knives into one so you’ll always have the right blade for every task. There’s two everyday carry standbys, a clip point blade and a drop point blade, both loved for their all-around cutting capability. For preparing fish or other food, swap for the filet knife. To take down branches or cut through bone, install the saw blade, which also has a screwdriver tip for tightening loose fasteners. Each is crafted from Case’s own strong Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel for corrosion resistance and a sharp, long-lasting edge. They’re simple to switch out, too. Just press the release button on the end of the handle, fold the blade to a 90-degree angle and pull it in an upward motion to release. Take this set with you hunting, camping or just out working in the woods and enjoy having four knives on hand at all times.
- Switch between four hardworking exchangeable blades
- Strong Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades resist corrosion
- Handsome peach seed jigged amber bone and brass handle
- Lockback mechanism ensures blades stay securely deployed
- Leather sheath has individual blade pockets to keep everything organized
- 3-5/8" clip, drop and filet blades; 3-3/8" saw blade
- 5" closed; weighs 12 oz.
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-See www.P65warning.ca.gov for more information