Case Blue G-10 Canoe Knife
This looks just like the knife Grandpa carried in his pocket, always ready to cut up an apple, slice some twine or tackle any other task best addressed with a sharp edge. Crafted to withstand daily wear and tear, the Case Canoe Knife’s two Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades retain an edge and resist corrosion. A durable G-10 handle gives you a steady grip. Use the spear blade for tough cuts in the yard or shed, and the pen blade for lighter-duty tasks around the house. It’s a classic Pennsylvania-made pocketknife you’ll have for years to come.
- Strong Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades resist corrosion
- Grippy and durable G-10 handle
- Two non-locking slip joint blades
- 2-5/8" spear blade; 2" pen blade; 3-5/8" closed; weighs 2.5 oz.
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.