Case Fishing Knife
You could lug around a line cutter, hook remover, fish scaler and filet knife – or simplify your life and carry the sleek, compact Case Fishing Knife instead. It’s as satisfying to look at as it is to use, thanks to the sinuous shape that fits naturally into your palm. The slim Tru-Sharp™ stainless blade cuts bait, trims line, cleans your catch and more. Case’s trademark yellow synthetic scales are unfazed by repeated soakings in saltwater and fish slime. The serrated scaler speeds up shore lunch by quickly prepping fish for the frying pan. Maybe best of all, the hook remover goes where fingers can’t and keeps your hands a safe distance from tooth-filled maws.
- Catch your limit of useful function with this multi-function Fishing Knife
- 3⅜" Tru-Sharp™ stainless clip blade easily sharpens to hair-shaving sharpness
- Serrated scaler gets fish pan-ready in a few fast strokes
- Hook remover keeps fingers clear of toothy mouths
- Non-locking slip joint closure
- 4¼"L closed; weighs 2.7 oz.