Casio GA2000-5A Carbon G-Shock Watch
With all the rigorous work you’re used to, wearing an ordinary watch to the jobsite would be nonsensical. But when it comes to the G-Shock GA2000-5A Carbon Watch, there’s no time for nonsense. Built to survive monsoons and mistreatment with its armored Carbon Core Guard case and 200m water-resistant construction, this time-teller is more than prepared to go through hell and back with you. It even works double-time in pitch-black conditions with its two Super Illuminator LED lights that illuminate both the face and digital displays. Throw it on your wrist and take it on your next gear-battering task.
- A big, bold Carbon Core Guard case built to shrug off shock and water
- Automatic calendar programs itself – no endless button pushing!
- Double Super Illuminator LED lights illuminate face and digital displays
- Set up to 5 daily alarms, including a snooze
- Track performance with 1/100-second stopwatch and 60-minute countdown timer
- 200-meter water resistant
- Resin band cleans up with soap and water
- Case measures a whopping 51.2 by 48.7 by 11 millimeters – dainty it ain’t