Whether it's going swampin' in your 4-wheeler or working on a rain-soaked jobsite, there's no end to the ways a man can transform himself info a muddy, battered mess. And while you can hose off the sludge and shrug off the bruises, your timepiece is doomed to a grimy death – UNLESS you've strapped on the Mudmaster G-Shock Watch. Designed for the rigors of search and rescue work, it'll survive muck, mire and mistreatment with inset buttons and grit-blocking gaskets that keep dirt and water from gumming up the works. An armored case houses a gel-surrounded timekeeping module to handle washboard rides and nail pounding, and the brilliant LED backlit display shines bright on the murkiest night. There's even a built-in compass to guide you home when you take a wrong turn.
- A big, bold, badass watch built to shrug off shock, water, muck and grit
- Innovative guard structure and gaskets keep mud, dirt and sawdust from gumming up buttons
- Gel-surrounded movement takes a pounding without missing a beat
- Automatic calendar programs itself – no endless button pushing!
- Set up to 5 daily alarms, including a snooze
- Digital compass measures and displays direction
- Built-in thermometer measures temperatures between 14 and 140°F
- Track performance with 1/100-second stopwatch and 60-minute countdown timer
- 200-meter water resistant
- Resin band cleans up with soap and water
- Case measures a whopping 56.2 by 55.3 by 17.3 millimeters – dainty it ain't