Castillo Navaja Knife
A knife style doesn’t survive for a few hundred years unless it has a helluva lot going for it. Such is the case with the Castillo (pronounced cas-TEE-yo) Navaja. Distinguished by its exquisite Spanish workmanship, this current version of the classic folder boasts the perfect balance, comfort and endless utility that has made it a preferred EDC for generations. The Navaja (translation: razor) lives up to its name with premium-quality stainless steel Sandvik14C28N drop point blade that’ll make the cut of any knife connoisseur.
- A contemporary, premium-quality take on the revered Spanish folder
- Naturally corrosion-resistant 3" stainless steel Sandvik 14C28N drop point blade
- Distinctive and durable Micarta canvas handle
- Includes genuine leather sheath, Ballistol conditioning wipe and ceramic sharpening stone
- 3½" handle; 6½" overall length
- Crafted in Spain