You may be fine going without human contact for a stretch, or without anything that falls in the creature comfort category as well. But damned if you’re going to sip at tepid coffee even a single day of the year. Sound right? Then the Cauldryn Fire is for you. A built-in heating element can keep joe piping hot for a full day – can even boil two separate pints of water from a full charge. Vacuum-insulated stainless steel construction holds 16 oz., and runs off a lithium ion mobile battery when you're out in the wild, a DC vehicle adapter base in your car, or an AC adapter base at home while you're planning your next outdoor escape (all 3 are included). The battery has handy USB output ports for charging your other electronic devices. Also includes a percolator accessory for brewing coffee. Exclusively made for Duluth Trading by Cauldryn – you won't find this anywhere else!
- Built-in heating element keeps your drink hot, even boils water
- 5 heating modes: hot, hotter, extra hot, brew and boil
- Vacuum-insulated stainless steel cup holds 16 oz.
- Has 2 USB ports (1 and 2.1 amps) for charging other devices
- Built-in 75.5 watt-hour lithium ion battery recharges via DC adapter base or an AC adapter base (all included)
- Also comes with an AC power brick to recharge on the fly and coffee percolator accessory (neither shown)