Chicago Comb Carbon Fiber Comb
For such a simple grooming utensil, the comb sure seems to have taken a long time to arrive at its ideally evolved state. But this professional-grade Carbon Fiber Comb from Chicago Comb Company hits all the right notes, and you can feel it the moment you pick it up. It’s sturdily crafted and beautifully designed to last a lifetime, yet incredibly lightweight. Carbon fiber is naturally anti-static, so it won’t induce any of that annoying static “PTSD” so many combs tend to spark. It’s also heat-resistant, which is nice if you’re a blow dryer type. With both fine and wide tines, it works great for men and women of many different hair types. From untangling the mane to raking the perfect part, it does what every comb is supposed to do, only better: make you look good.
- Made of a high-quality carbon fiber composite that’s smooth, strong and lightweight
- At only 1.6 ounces, it’s a portable, packable do-it-all that won’t weigh you down
- Carbon fiber is naturally anti-static, so you won’t have to suffer surprises
- Features both fine and wider-toothed tines to go with your natural flow
- Unlike plastic combs, it’s heat and chemical-resistant and won’t melt under your blow dryer
- Originally introduced on a crowdsourcing platform, where Chicago Combs became the most successful hair combs ever launched
- At 7” long, it just might be the Goldilocks of combs: this one is just right
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.