Chroma Cube Gets Gray Cells Going
The 12 colorful wooden cubes look simple enough in their tray, but figuring out which cube goes where is a boggling mind bender! Decipher the cryptic clues on the 25 puzzle cards to find the correct configuration. Plays much like Sudoku – fun for one player or team up with friends to tease out the solution. Stumped? No worries – you’ll find the answer on the back of each puzzle card.
- Challenge yourself with this colorful, one-player deduction puzzle
- Includes 25 puzzle cards with starting block placement and cryptic clues
- Handcrafted wood construction
- CHOKING HAZARD: Not for under 3 years
- Made in Round Rock, TX. Some components may be imported.