Classic Retro Flashlight
Inspired by the era of flappers and bootleggers, the Classic Retro Flashlight looks like the 1920s, but it’s built with today’s tech. It’s made of aircraft-grade aluminum, both water- and impact-resistant, and the LED emanates a bright, 640-lumen beam that’s great for busting up a speakeasy or traipsing out to your shop after dark.
- Prohibition-era looks and modern tech combine in a flashlight that’s as cool as it is powerful
- Made from sturdy, aircraft-grade anodized aluminum with a stitched faux leather grip
- Shines a bright, 640-lumen LED light up to 167 feet for 8 hours
- Rated IPX4 water-resistant; and impact-resistant up to a 1-meter drop
- Switch between three settings: off, momentary-on and always-on
- Weighs 15.8 oz; 8” long overall; barrel: 1-9/16” diameter; head 2-1/16”