Contractors Handy Pack
Ultimate Fire Hose Cargo Pants are built for hard work and hauling – add the Contractor's Pack and you'll be a mobile tool arsenal. The tool punches strap to the built-in side tool loops on Ultimate Fire Hose pants for handy access to your gear when you’re on the move. You get a nail pouch that holds a full 5-pound box of nails, dual pouch for bulk gear or fasteners with a built-in speed square sleeve, hard wire hammer loop, and two sets of knee pads. We even include a belt for those rare days when your Ultimate Fire Hose Pants don’t make it to the job site.
Nail Pouch, Dual Pouch and Hammer Loop: Made of rugged 600-denier polyester ripstop with 1200-denier polyester reinforcements to resist abrasion, moisture, everyday abuse. Top loop attaches to the sides of Ultimate Fire Hose Pants to add more function when you need it. Rear belt loop on each for standard use with the included nylon web belt, or any belt up to 1-1/2"W.
Knee Pads: Both sets fit perfectly into the built-in knee pockets of Ultimate Fire Hose Pants to give your knees some ease. Polyethylene knee pads are lightweight, waterproof and articulated so they bend and move with you – best for jobs that have you crawling on your knees. Neoprene knee pads have a streamlined construction, made of 8mm neoprene for superior cushioning in a low-profile design – great when you’re up, down, and on the move all day. Mesh bag included for storage.
Nylon Belt: 1-1/2"W and made of tough nylon webbing with durable ABS buckle. Fits up to a size 50 waist – just trim it down to desired length.
- Upgrades your Ultimate Fire Hose Cargo Pants to haul even more tools
- Nail pouch holds a full 5-pound box of nails, includes a tape measure dock
- Dual pouch holds bulk fasteners and gear, has a built-in sleeve for speed square
- Hammer loop
- Two sets of knee pads: slim neoprene and sturdier thermal foam kneepads - plus a mesh storage bag
- Belt included so you can put the pouches to work with any other pair of work pants