One minute you're using your knife to field dress a moose, the next you're cutting a hunk off a stick of sausage. In between, it's only wise to give that knife a thorough cleaning – because who wants to pick moose hair out of their teeth? That's when the HVAS Knife, designed by the legendary craftsman Jesper Voxnaes of Denmark, comes in handy. Just flip a switch and turn the lock wheel to disassemble the knife in seconds. Give it quick scrub, then reassemble just as quickly – and move on to the next task without any uwanted remnants of the last one.
- Unique design lets you field strip and reassemble this high-quality knife in seconds
- Designed by outdoorsman Jesper Voxnaes of Denmark, who's famed for high-functioning, versatile knives for hunting, fishing and frontiering
- Strong, anti-stain 1.4116 stainless steel blade holds a sharp edge through hard use
- Tough glass-filled nylon handle is impervious to moisture, withstands extreme temperatures and feels warmer in your hand than metal tangs
- Locking liner prevents accidental blade closure – because there are no Emergency Rooms in the the back country
- 7-7/8" open length; 4-1/2" closed length
- Weighs 3.7 oz.