Cyclops Rechargeable LED Work Light
You thought your car’s electrical glitch was just a blown fuse, but hours later you’re hunting an elusive short in the dark recesses under your dash. Shed some light on the problem with the palm-sized yet powerful Cyclops Rechargeable LED Work Light. It produces a perfectly round, 420-lumen beam of consistent illumination for up to 5 hours. Works as a hand-held inspection light for peering into engine compartments and inky-black attics. Has a magnetic base that fastens to any ferrous metal surface, a kickstand for convenient propping, and a 360º rotating handle to hang out in your tent or cabin. Rechargeable LiON battery lasts up 5 hours, recharges via USB in 3 hours.
- Does the work of a shop light, drop light inspection light, flashlight and lantern – yet fits in the palm of your hand!
- Wide angle lens and 9 LEDs produce a round beam of even illumination – no hot spots or shadows
- 2 light modes: 420 or 160 lumens; lights workspace up to 5 hours
- 360º rotating arm acts as a hanging hook, carry handle or kickstand
- Powerful magnetic base fastens to ferrous metal surfaces
- Bottom ¼”-20 mount accepts a tripod (not included)
- Fully rechargeable with 3-hour charge time – USB cable included
- Measures 5⅞"L x 1¾"W x 5⅞"H; weighs 12 oz.