Nothing gets the gears turning like a puzzle where you have to…well, turn the gears. And this brain teaser will do exactly that. Not only is it a challenge for those with curious minds, it’s also a work of art that’s meticulously crafted of quality materials. Move the gears to navigate ball bearings through the maze. Once you’ve mastered doing one ball bearing at a time, try doing both simultaneously. Are you clever enough to solve Double Trouble?
- Turn the gears to move 2 ball bearings through the maze at the same time
- A brain-expanding challenge for yourself or for the puzzle-lover in your life
- Display-worthy craftsmanship makes it too handsome to hide in a drawer
- Invented by master puzzle maker Jean Claude Constantin
- For ages 7 and up
- 4"L x 5"W x 1"D
- 1) CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.