Drill Pump 750
In no time flat, you can move water from a fish tank, backyard pond or flooded basement with nothing more than your drill, garden hose and the amazing Drill Pump 750. This handy device is no bigger than your fist, but moves water at an astonishing 750 gallons per hour at maximum drill speed of 2800 RPMs. The 3/8" shank works with all common chucks, and the 3/4" hose connections fit standard garden hoses. Also works great for pulling water from catchment tanks to your garden, or emptying that canoe out back that's full of rainwater and too heavy to move.
- When powered by your portable drill, the compact unit pumps up to 750 gallons per hour
- Run drill in forward position (clockwise) to pump water
- Self-priming up to 12 feet
- 3/8" shank fits all common chucks
- 3/4" hose connection works with standard garden hoses
- For stability, mount pump and drill to a board or other solid base
Don't get drill wet or use the Drill Pump with flammable liquids
Not for use with drinking water.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-See www.P65warning.ca.gov for more information