Smell Like Cologne, Not Colon
Any given man is capable of mustering up some ungodly smells in a day’s worth of hard work. Unless you’re sporting Duke Cannon’s Randolph Spray Cologne, that is. One spritz of this stuff is all it takes to start smelling like nose-pleasing hints of bergamot, lavender and rich leather. Wear it to work, on a night out, or even spray some on instead of taking a shower. Go ahead, we’re not telling anybody.
- A real man's cologne, inspired by nature
- Made with clean, naturally derived fragrance oils and crafted in small batches
- Scent components: subtle hints of bergamot, lavender and rich leather
- Part of proceeds go to support veterans' causes
- Made with pride in Memphis, Tennessee
- 1.7 Fl oz