Keep 14 Problem-Solvers in Your Hip Pocket
Contrive a quick fix for almost any mishap with 14 functional tools packed into one compact gadget. Strip wires, poke holes, open a beer and a can of camp chili, sharpen a fish hook – and later remove that same fish hook from an impaled thumb. Through it all, you never have to worry about self-inflicted injury (other than the fish hook), since the tools all lock open and stay open until you release them. At 4-1/4" in length when closed, the Duluth Daily Carry Multi-Tool will fit handily in your pocket, but you’ll probably want to pick up a couple more to stash in your tool box, backpack and especially the tackle box.
- 14 problem-solving tools in a palm-sized package
- Includes spring-loaded needle-nose pliers, traditional pliers, hardened steel wire cutters, wire stripper, saw, awl, can opener, bottle opener, wood-metal file, Phillips screwdriver, large and small flat-head screwdrivers, knife and fish hook remover
- Safety lock mechanism prevents tools from snapping shut on your unsuspecting fingers
- Rugged and reliable 420 stainless steel tools in a rustproof anodized aluminum handle
- Sturdy nylon sheath included
- Measures 5-7/8"L open; 4-1/4" closed