Duluth Trading Company Angry Beaver Pie Maker
While there’s something special about cooking over an open flame, tinfoil meat ‘n’ potatoes start to get bland after eating them for so many meals in a row. That’s why this cast-iron pie maker is an instant campsite hit. With it, you can make classic grilled-cheese sandwiches, chicken potpies or even your favorite dessert – all stamped with a fun, Duluth Trading Angry Beaver. To get cooking, all you’ve gotta do is this:
- Butter a couple pieces of bread and place them on each cast-iron shell.
- Put whatever filling you’re craving in the center of one of the bread slices – whether it’s ham and cheese or your favorite fruit.
- Close it up and hold it over the campfire for 2-3 minutes.
- Take the cooked-to-perfection pie off the heat and let it cool for 1 minute.
- Enjoy, chef.
- Solid cast-iron construction for even, open-flame cooking
- 4½" x 4¼" cast-iron clamshell fits bread slices perfectly
- 28" handles to maneuver over a campfire at a safe distance
- Wooden handles at end to keep hands from burning
- Fun Angry Beaver shape sears right into the pie