Let’s get this straight from the get-go. We know it’s not your eyesight that’s the issue here. It’s the dang microscopic type they’re using these days in maps and menus and contracts and such. Fortunately, we have a solution that gives you the keen vision to read fine print and manage tiny tasks – and look darn sharp while you’re doing it. Duluth Trading Full Frame Readers feature distortion-free polycarbonate lenses that let you see reading material and no-see-um sized repair jobs with impressive clarity. And the sturdy matte black frames work as well on the job site as they do taking your bride out on the town. Available in four diopters up to +4.0. Includes a microfiber bag that doubles as a lens cleaning cloth. Imported.
Available in: Diopters of +1.5, +2.0, +2.5, +3.0.
- Durable, versatile readers look good wherever you whip ’em out
- Distortion-free polycarbonate lenses let you read gnat-sized print without squinting
- Clear lens (untinted)
- Classic matte black polyethylene frame
- Includes a microfiber carry bag/polish cloth
- What diopter do you need? Download and print this chart!