It’s worse than a bad romance – endlessly putting on your cheaters to read fine print, then taking them off to see far away, only to put them on again a few minutes later if you haven’t mislaid them in the meantime. Happily, here’s a pair of specs you can commit to, because you can leave ‘em on all the time – just glance above the half frame lenses to see distant road signs or the TV across the room, then look down to peruse the newspaper. Distortion-free, untinted polycarbonate lenses are secured in handsome and sturdy polyethylene frames that fold flat to tuck neatly in a pocket. Available in four diopters: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0. Includes a microfiber carry bag that doubles as a polish cloth. Fits average and larger heads. Imported.
Available in: Diopters of +1.5, +2.0, +2.5, +3.0.
- Low profile lets you look above the lenses for distance viewing, or through them for razor-sharp magnification
- Clear (untinted) polycarbonate lenses are durable and distortion-free
- Tortoise shell polyethylene frame folds down slim to fit in a pocket
- Fits average to larger-sized heads
- Includes a microfiber carry bag/polish cloth
- What diopter do you need? Download and print this chart!