Shed Some Light on the Problem
Cuss-inducing problems tend to happen in dark, inconvenient places. When it’s up to you to fix ‘em, better keep illumination at the ready. The sturdy, compact Inspector’s Light is sized to stow in your shirt pocket and takes dings and drops in stride. Shines at 100 lumens, perfect for dim corners without greening-out your vision when you turn it off. IPX4 impact resistance is safe for drops of 1 meter and it’s water resistant against splashes from any direction. Carry one with you on the daily!
- LED bulb shines at 100 lumens and illuminates objects 30m away
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Water resistant, should you take a stray splash from a burst pipe or fumble the light into a puddle
- Runs for 3-½ hours on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Built-in clip for easy retrieval from your shirt or jeans pocket