A Lot of Bright Light in a Tight Package
Sure, you could do the job with one hand tied behind your back – and having to hold a flashlight while working is essentially that. But save yourself the time and the trouble and carry a portable Pocket Work Light instead. Just clip it to your shirt or stick the base to sheet metal to get both hands on the job. And the shock-proof, water-resistant body can handle your usual drops and dings, and the bold Duluth Trading logo says you know quality when you see it.
- Shines at 175 lumens with bright white COB LEDs – does the work of a drop light!
- Rated for 1 meter impact resistance to survive drops and dings on the jobsite
- IPX4 water resistance rating – safe from splashes of water from any direction
- Magnetic base sticks to a car hood or girder so you can go hands free
- Built-in pocket clip
- Runs for 7 hours on 3 AA batteries (included)
- 6”L x 1-¼”W x ½”D