With 7 Hours of Cold Brew, The Party Won’t Stop ’Til the Very Last Drop!
What's even better than cold beer? Cold beer that stays cold for 7 whopping hours in your very own Duluth stein! (And for you Java Joes, it’ll keep your coffee steamin’ for a caffeine-onboarding hour.) It’s built with double-wall, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel that’s easy to clean and won’t absorb flavors, so tonight’s ale never tastes like yesterday’s pilsner. 24-oz. capacity quenches a mighty thirst, and it's wider than most travel mugs – less likely to tip whenever you get the bright idea, “Ah, just one more.” And it’s dishwasher safe (very few such cups are), so clean-up couldn’t be easier. Drink up, me hearties!
- Vacuum insulation keeps beer cold for 7 hours, iced beverages frosty for 30 hours!
- Food-grade, BPA-free 18/8 stainless steel interior is easy to clean, won’t retain flavors
- Heavy-duty handle fits a big man’s hand
- 24-oz. capacity satisfies a wicked thirst
- Wide tip-resistant base – and it fits under most single-serve coffee makers
- Dishwasher safe (a rarity!)