Duluth Trading Topfocal Cheaters
Squint no more, friend. Here’s the protection and up-close vision you need for detail work on the job. Perfect for overhead work – installing a light fixture, drywalling a ceiling or wrenching on your daily driver as it’s up on the hoist. Or wear these wrap-around glasses as your everyday eye protection, since the bifocals are only on the upper portion of the lenses. Shatterproof polycarbonate lenses have scratch-resistant coating and UV400 protection, conform to ANSI Z87.1 standards. Tough polyethylene top frame is vented to prevent fogging – and it’s a sharp-looking gloss blue that’s easy pick out among the tools on your workbench.
- Wrap-style safety glasses for protection and up-close vision on the job
- Bifocals on upper portion of the lenses – especially handy for overhead work
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lenses with scratch-resistant lens coating
- UV400 protection blocks 100% of harmful UVA/B rays
- Conforms to ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 standards for impact resistance
- Tough, lightweight gloss blue polyethylene top frame, vented for fresh air flow
- 5-1/2" wide from temple to temple
- What diopter do you need? Download and print this chart!