Duluth Trading Umbrella
That’s it, we are DONE with umbrellas that flip inside out at the first breath of wind – leaving us soaked, shivering and seriously ticked off. Here’s what we’re carrying from now on – our very own Duluth Trading Umbrella, built to withstand a 70-mph gale force wind. A NeverWet™ finish makes moisture slide right off the surface for superior protection and faster dry time. Better yet, it opens and closes with the push of a button for fumble-free one-handed operation and folds down to an 9¾” package for easy stow-and-go.
- Compact, lightweight umbrella withstands 70 mph (Force 11) wind
- NeverWet fabric finish lets rain roll right off for superior protection in a downpour
- Deploys and closes with the push of a button – no fumbling, no juggling, no getting doused
- BIG 47⅝"-wide canopy – no kiddy-sized coverage here! Weighs only 14.5 oz.
- Folds to a compact 9¾"L to fit in a bag, pack or glovebox