Eat Like a Man
Guys love to eat. Some even know how to cook. But fellas, in this modern age of foodie obsessions, cooking shows and craft consumption, knowing how to grill a steak and life-hack a pack of ramen just ain’t enough. “Eat Like a Man: The Only Cookbook A Man Will Ever Need” is a fast, fun, proudly macho master class of a read that will elevate your cooking game right out of the dorm room and into culinary nirvana. Filled with 75 recipes and essays from more than 20 famous chefs and food writers, this delicious volume will help you nail Sunday brunch, impress your buddies on game night and shock your family with your newfound kitchen prowess. Cook better. Eat better. Man better!
- Edited by Ryan D'Agostino, foreword by Tom Colicchio, introduction by David Granger
- Ryan D'Agostino is articles and food editor at Esquire, where he edits the magazine's "Eat Like a Man" column. He cooks and eats like a man in his tiny New York City kitchen.
- Tom Colicchio is the founder and co-owner of the Craft restaurants as well as the head judge on Bravo's hit series Top Chef.
- Chef contributors include Mario Batali, Daniel Boulud, Douglas Keane, Michael Symon, Wylie Dufresne, David Chang, Harold Dieterle, David Myers, Rob Evans, Michael Mina, Tom Colicchio, John Besh, Suzanne Goin, Bryan Voltaggio, Scott Peacock, Eric Ripert, Peter McAndrews and Hugh Acheson
- Hardcover; 224 pages
- 7-1/2”W x 10”H
- Featuring 150 mouthwatering photographs