Ecoweave Front Lead Harness
Next time you’re headed into the woods or hitting the trail with your furry sidekick, you can harness him up in something that does nature a solid. The rugged webbing of the EcoWeave Harness is made of recycled plastic bottles, and eco-friendly plus you can feel good about. It sports metal hardware for a years of hiking with your #1 trail pal, plus a rugged plastic chest buckle to strap him in and anchor points for a leash on the back plus a no-pull point on the chest. It’s an all-round greener for you both to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Eco-friendly hardness made from recycled plastic bottles
- Two leash attachment points: one above the shoulder blades, and a no-pull front attachment
- Metal hardware and durable plastic chest buckle
- Small harness fits dogs with chest circumference of 19-27” (18-30 lbs.)
- Medium harness fits dogs with chest circumference of 22-31” (30-70 lbs.)
- Large harness fits dogs with chest circumference of 31-47” (70-110 lbs.)
- Rugged webbing is 5/8” wide on small and 1” wide on medium and large
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.