Element E50 Fire Extinguisher
Useful as it is, the dry chemical compressed fire extinguisher is getting close to 100 years old now, and there’s been an advancement or two in that time. Like the Element E50 Fire Extinguisher. It’s a fraction of the size and the weight, but as capable of putting out fires in an emergency – even useful in situations common extinguishers are not, like cooking oil and grease fires where compressed gas can spread the problem. Emits a fire-stopping for for 50 seconds, which is 4x longer than common 5-lb. extinguishers. Store it in your vehicle’s glovebox or by your workbench, and should an unfortunate situation occur, pull off the high-viz striker and strike the end of the wand. A chemical reaction releases potassium ions and nitrogen that disrupt fires at a molecular level and keep them from reflaring. It’s the non-toxic fog is safe to breathe, is mess-free, non-corrosive and environmentally friendly. Worth the space in your ride and in your shop!
- 50 second discharge – that’s 4x longer than a 5-lb. fire extinguisher bottle
- Great for cars, boats, motorcycles, campers, trailers, or just to keep handy in your garage or workshop
- Zero thrust discharge won’t spread oil and liquid fires
- Maintenance free, with no moving parts or compressed gas to service
- Safe to store in vehicles even in hot weather
- Mess-free, non-toxic, non-corrosive, environmentally friendly
- Can be used to fight A (wood, coal), B (flammable liquid), C (electrical) & K (cooking oil and grease) class fires
- Includes high-visibility striker and mounting clip
- 11-¾”L x 1-¼”dia. And weighs just .6 lbs.