When mishap or miscalculation leaves you out in Alaska’s extreme weather, being prepared can mean the difference between walking away or waking up dead. Tip the odds in your favor with the waterproof and packable Emergency Bivvy. It weighs a mere 3-1/2 ounces and packs down smaller than a soda can, yet unfurls into a full-sized mummy-style personal emergency shelter. The aluminum-coated polyethylene blocks wind, locks out every drop of moisture, and reflects back 90% of your body heat to head off frostbite. Plus it’s shred resistant and quiet, so you can hear that grizzly snuffing at your scent.
- Lightweight aluminum-coated polyethylene reflects 90% of body heat back to you for lifesaving warmth in Alaska’s extremes
- Tough, tear-resistant and quiet – unlike mylar and plastic bivvies
- Wind- and waterproof with sealed seams to lock out moisture from pelting rain or soggy ground
- Works as a mummy-style sleeping bag or blanket
- Reusable – in case you didn’t learn your lesson the first time around
- Weighs a mere 3-½ ounces and is smaller than a soda can
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.