Odds are, if you know what you're doing and head out into the wilderness, you'll be just fine. But those rare moments when you find yourself up excrement creek without a paddle? Those are why you pack the S.O.L. Survival Poncho. It comes in a tidy, lightweight pouch that's easy to toss in your backpack, field bag or glovebox. When the situation demands, it unfolds into a windproof, waterproof hooded poncho that's sized to fit over your pack and outerwear. The tear- and puncture-resistant fabric reflects 90% of radiated body heat back at you – vitally important in a survival situation. High-visibility orange keeps you seen from afar. It's the one piece of gear we hope you'll grab and never have to use!
- Just what you need in your kit when the weather seriously goes south
- Windproof, waterproof and highly visible
- Reflects 90% of radiated body heat back at you to trap warmth in an emergency
- Tear- and puncture-resistant fabric repairs easily with duct tape
- Fits over a backpack or thick outerwear
- Packs down into an easy-to-stow carry case