You wouldn’t be caught dead using a flathead when they call for a Philips, so why would you settle for that dusty old trowel that’s been rotting away in the shed for all your gardening duties? Instead, stock your arsenal with a full set of tools made for a lifetime of digging, scratching, weeding and transplanting. They’ll survive decades of garden work, die-cast in lightweight aluminum with comfortable, durable polypropylene handles. Better yet, they're designed to fit your natural grip – no bending your wrist to hold the ramrod-straight handles you find in common tools. Set includes a large trowel, transplanter, weeder, scooper and cultivator.
- Ergonomic handles for a more natural, more comfortable grip - perfect for cartilage and joints that have "been through a thing or two"
- Trowel features a 3"-wide, 9"-long blade: Perfect for potting, mixing, and general digging
- Transplanter sports a 9" blade complete with depth marks to help you plant bulbs and begonias like a boss
- Weeder has a 9"-long, serrated shaft to lay waste to stubborn dandelion roots and other leafy invaders
- Scooper has 8-3/4" long, 4-1/2" wide scoop with serrated sides to break up chunks and move bulk soil with ease
- Three-pronged cultivator pulls triple duty to help to oxygenate, cultivate, and weed out the weakest links
- Die-cast aluminum and polypropylene are strong-yet-lightweight