EZ Jug Combo
There’s a reason clunky funnels are a standard in garages everywhere – if you don’t use one, odds are good the first pour out of most any bottle is ending up on the floor or all over your engine. Which begs the question, why not just use a better container instead? It’s what the EZ Utility Jug was designed to solve. It’s a fast flow design with a number of unique features, not least of which is the inventive cap and spout. Made from CNC-machined anodized aluminum, the cap is tethered so it doesn’t end up in the dirt and hooks to the base of the spout to create a perfect, spill-free pouring angle. The vent with matching aluminum cap is placed far away from the spout to prevent dribble. Three built-in handles give you a firm grip from first pour to getting out the last drop. And the body is made of thick-walled HDPE, designed for a long life on rough jobsite or accompanying you on your harebrained, off road adventures.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Don’t use EZ Jugs for fuel. Modern fuel containers have a number of additional safety features designed to prevent fires or limit their tragedy. Also, while you can easily transport water for general use in an EZ Jug, it isn’t recommended for drinking water.
So what goes best inside? Automotive and construction fluids like antifreeze, engine oil, gear oils, hydraulic fluid and transmission fluid. Great for outdoor products as well, like feed or attractants.
- Ingenious spout plus triple-handle design makes pouring a cinch at almost any angle
- Use it to store and pour common garage fluids like motor oil or antifreeze, or use it in the outdoors for feed or attractants
- Hose Bender cap design stabilizes the spout while you pour
- 3 gallon design made of durable thick-walled HDPE plastic
- Vent hole placed far from the spout for spill-free top-ups
- CNC-machined aluminum cap with nitrile o-ring to prevent leaking during transport
- NOTE: Jug is NOT an ASTM-rated portable fuel container. Not intended for drinking water storage.