Field Notes Memo Books: Master Your Task List, No Batteries Needed
Nosiree, Grandpa didn’t need some fancy-schmancy smartphone to keep his life in order. He kept it all organized in the little notepad he carried in his chest pocket. Stash a Field Notes Memo Book in your own pocket, and you’ll find there’s no substitute for a trusty pen and paper. Especially when the little notebook is as stalwart as this one. The cover is surprisingly sturdy – handles rough treatment at the job site. And the paper is a real pleasure to write on – smoother and more substantial than those spiral pads from the dime store.
- 3-pack of 48-page memo books slightly larger than a passport – sized perfectly for a shirt pocket
- Simple and surprisingly rugged with a sturdy card-stock cover
- Substantial, 50-lb. bright white paper with crisply printed grid writing guides – durable enough for the job site
- Complete specs, even the machine used to stamp the corners, noted inside back cover.
- 3-staple, saddle-stitched binding lays nice and flat
- 5½"H x 3½”W
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.