First Aid 2.0 Kit
Anybody who needs first aid needs it fast – and that’s why the Adventure First Aid Kit is such a genius invention. This compact package contains all the essentials to care for common outdoor maladies and mishaps, organized by injury so the right treatment is always at your fingertips. You’ll be instantly equipped to remove a tick, bandage a sprain, clean and cover a wound, ease an allergy attack, take the edge off pain, soothe a bug bite and much more. Everything fits in a sturdy, waterproof pouch along with a LOUD whistle and compass, so you’ll be perpetually prepared to save the day. The 2.0 version comes with a deep supply of commonly used items, making one kit ideal to care for groups of up to 4.
- Comprehensive first aid system organizes supplies with injury-specific instructions for quick, confident treatment
- Expanded stock of high-use items make the 2.0 kit the best pick for groups up to 4 people
- Antiseptic wipes, antibiotic ointment, elastic wraps and a variety of adhesive bandages protect wounds and stabilize sprains or fractures
- 1 large and 11 pre-cut and shaped moleskins prevents chafing and blisters
- Handy forceps deftly removes splinters and ticks
- Over-the-counter analgesics take the edge off pain; after-bite wipe soothes stings
- Compass and mini howler whistle let you navigate your way out of trouble and summon help
- Tough resealable coated nylon case is lightweight and waterproof
- 6” x 8-½” x 1-½”; weighs 1 lb.