Fix It Stix 16-bit Multi-Tool
You could lug a bulky toolbox stocked with bits and drivers – works great if you want to make repairs and get in a weight lifting session all at the same time. But if you’re looking to lighten your load while staying perpetually prepared, the Fix It Sticks 16-Bit Multi-Tool belongs in your kit. Just assemble the 2 hardened steel Fix It Sticks into a functional T-handle, select your preferred bit and crank away. The convenient storage bracket holds 16 of the most-used bits and drivers, plus space for 2 more bits of your choice. You can even customize the selection by swapping out the provided bits for any ¼” bit under an inch in length. Handy to have on hand for camping, hunting, biking, any time a toolbox is too much to carry.
- Be perpetually prepared to repair with the pocket-sized kit that contains a handle and 16 most-used bits
- Assemble the 2 hardened steel Fix It Sticks to form a convenient T-Handle
- Tough molded bracket organizes 16 bits plus room for 2 more of your choosing
- Includes 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm and 5mm hex; ⅛", 5/64", 3/32", 5/32", 3/16" hex; T10, T15, T20, T25 and T30; slotted #5 and Phillips #1 drivers
- Measures 4½"L x 1½"W x 1½"H; weighs 4 oz.
- Designed and engineered in Chicago, IL