Flatpack Portable Grill and Firepit
You don’t often get the chance to demonstrate your grilling prowess on a moment’s notice. But with a Flatpack Portable Grill and Firepit, you can take your meat-searing talent on the go and whip up dinner, no matter how remote a place you’ve wandered. This handy contraption is made of stainless steel and lives up its flatpack name, folding down to 1-⅛” thick and sized to fit in just about any backpack. When chow time calls, just pull it out, flip it into its sturdy 3-dimensional shape, light the charcoal and get grilling. Stable base keeps fuel and dinner secure, and the sides serve as windbreaks when grilling in windy conditions. And for you leave-no-trace campers (which is the correct way to do it), the FlatPack doubles as a firepit so no one but the squirrels will ever know you were there.
- Folds down to 13-½” x 10” x 1-⅛” to fit easily in most backpacks
- Sets up in just 30 seconds – because dinner cannot wait!
- Safely contains fire and keeps it lifted off the ground on a stable base
- Sides fold in to support the grill and act as windbreaks to protect coals
- Doubles as a diminutive firepit, because camping isn’t complete without s’mores
- Weighs just 3.2 lbs.
- WARNING: Don’t use indoors. Don’t leave wood or coals burning unattended. Keep away from kids and pets. Let the Flatpack Grill cool down after use and don’t transport while hot. In short: use the common sense your parents gave you.