A Hilarious Game of Backyard Fowl Play
Got a hankerin’ to chuck some cluckers? Well, this comical yard game will satisfy your chicken-pitchin’ craving – with no real birds harmed in the process. Simply toss the target disc good and far, then take turns flickin’ your faux fowl at the target. Whoever gets closest to the bull’s eye in the fewest tosses, wins. Sounds easy – until your perfectly thrown rubber rooster takes a wild bounce into the next county and out of contention. Those wobbly, erratic landings will have up to 4 friends cackling with laughter. Fun for beach, park, tailgating party or your own roost.
- Catapult rubber chickens at the target – most accurate tosser wins!
- Wobbly, wiggly chickens bounce and roll erratically and hilariously
- Liven up camping trips, beach parties or cookouts at your own roost
- Uproarious outdoor antics for 2 to 4 players
- Includes 4 rubber chickens, target disc, score pad, pencil and instructions
- Ages 6 and up