Four Piece Mess Kit
It’s a step up from the clinking, surplus mess kids you used as a kid. The UCO Mess Kit does a lot of little things right, with an interlocking, gasket-sealed bowl and plate forming a portable shell. Comes with a spork, but not the common sort – a small knife is integrated on the fork side, with a spoon on the other. The curvature of the spoon and the bowl match, which means when you can get every last bit of that campfire cobbler out and into your chops. The reusable tether keeps it all together, and it’s all dishwasher and microwave safe (should you find either of those out in the forest where you’ll mostly be using it). All in a rugged polypropylene and TPE build that may pick up a nick or two over time, but is sure to last through years of roughing it.
- Compact mess kit contains all you need to chow down in the wild
- Includes interlocking bowl and plate, 3-in-1 spork, and reusable tether
- Rugged polypropylene and TPE construction with rubberized stay-put base
- Silicone gasket between bowl and plate keeps food in, dirt out
- Spork combines fork and cutting edge in one, with spoon on the other side
- Bowl and spoon made with complementing curvature for scraping out every last bite
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- 6-¾” Sq. x 2-½”H; weighs just 8 oz.; bowl holds 23.3 fl oz.; lid holds 19 fl oz.