Was your favorite knife the one that got away? With the Floating Serrated Knife, that’ll never happen again! Designed for seafaring activities, this knife’s cork handle keeps it afloat and offers a comfy grip. The fully serrated blade swiftly slices through rope and its blunt tip protects you and your gear from unwanted punctures. Plus, it weighs in at an ultra-light 3 oz., making it a great candidate for those looking to lighten the load on their next backpacking or sea kayaking excursion.
- Lightweight, floating knife great for boating, paddling, angling and more
- Fully serrated blade is designed to easily cut through ropes and netting
- Rounded tip prevents accidental gear punctures and injuries
- 3-11/16" stainless steel blade with comfortable and grippy cork handle
- Weighs a mere 3 oz., making it great for those needing ultra-light gear
- Includes a durable plastic sheath