Gerber Affinity Knife
You can’t very well take your well-worn EDC to swanky occasions like your buddy’s wedding. That’s when you want a truly impressive knife to whip out when the newlyweds need a hand cutting the cake. Gerber’s classy Affinity Knife fits right in at any black tie affair – not to mention the annual Volunteer Fireman’s Ball. The sleek design in machined aluminum suits your no-nonsense style. Pretty much disappears in your pocket, too. An easy-access frame lock and thumb stud let you open it with a one-handed flourish. And did we mention that you can adjust the thumb stud to your liking, or even remove it if that’s your jam.
- Sleek and classy, but not too flashy – it’s the ideal knife to sharpen your style
- High-quality 7Cr17MoV steel blade takes and holds a keen edge
- Rust-free machined aluminum scales with knurled pinch plate in a bold contrast color – talk about eye candy!
- Slide, then secure, the adjustable thumb stud to your liking – or remove altogether
- Easily accessible frame lock for safe, one-handed opening
- Pocket clip keeps your knife safely at your side
- 8⅜" overall length; weighs 4.6 ounces