Gerber Key Note Knife
Originally developed as an armor-piercing weapon, the tanto knife has since become known for its double-edged blade and superior strength under high stress. Gerber took those attributes and consolidated them into a frame so compact, it fits on your keychain. The Key Note Knife’s short, satin-finished steel blade is double-edged and multifunctional – just the thing for cutting, scraping – even punching metal. Use the nail nick or starter tab for easy-open – it secures with a simple liner lock for safety. Carry this stout little snubnose on your keys, belt or in a pocket – its unassuming size packs a real punch!
- Stout blade with satin finish is ultra strong due to its unique shape and 5Cr steel construction
- Dual-edged design is ideal for both cutting and scraping jobs
- Open easily with the nail nick or starter tab
- Aluminum scales are lightweight and durable for daily use
- Removable keychain lets you carry it any way you choose
- Overall length: 3”, blade length: 1”, cutting edge: 1”