Gerber Straightlace Knife
For the discerning customer who loves hotrods and drive-up burger joints, this nostalgic pocketknife’s a cut above the rest. The sheepsfoot blade sports a simple nail nick opening with a slip-joint mechanism that’s secure, yet requires no lock to open or close. At almost 3”, it’s fabricated from 7Cr stainless steel – perfect for daily use that won’t dull out on you. A handy pocket clip keeps it always at the ready. Finally, racing stripes and aluminum scales in larkspur blue are reminiscent of a worn-in varsity jacket – or that old classic car you grew up lusting after. It’s much more affordable, too.
- Satin-finished aluminum scales in larkspur blue are accented with nostalgic racing stripes
- Count on the 7Cr stainless steel sheepsfoot blade for a safe and sturdy cut, every time
- Exaggerated nail nick opening deploys the blade in a flash
- Slip-joint mechanism requires no lock to deploy or close, for foolproof operation
- Pocket clip keeps it secure and close at hand
- Overall length: 6-7/8”, blade length: 2-5/8”