Gerber Strongarm FE Fixed Blade Knife
When the flood surge crests, the tornado touches down and the hyenas are closing in, this is the knife you want at your side. Based on battlefield designs, the Strongarm fixed blade lives up to its name with a 4¾” ceramic-coated 420 HC steel blade that’ll hack through a wall of brush, sharpen makeshift tent stakes and shave tinder for a signal fire. The glass-filled nylon handle’s diamond-texture rubber overmold offers a no-slip grip, even when coated in dew, blood or fish slime. And it comes with a revolutionary modular sheath with snap-together components that mounts vertically on MOLLE, horizontally on a belt or in traditional drop-leg fashion. There’s even a striking pommel on the handle to bust through ice, shatter glass or spark a firesteel. All in all, it’s a knife that thousands of men trust with their life.
- A brute of a survival knife – built for the battlefield, customizable for convenient carry
- Plain edge, full tang 420 high carbon steel blade for strength from point to butt
- Ceramic-coated blade resists corrosion, reduces friction, cleans up with ease
- Rubberized diamond-texture handle for a no-slip grasp, even when wet
- Striking pommel at handle base busts through ice, strikes sparks from a firesteel
- Snap-together sheath mounts vertically on MOLLE, horizontally on a belt or in traditional drop-leg fashion
- Made in USA
- 9¾" length; weighs 7.2 oz.
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.