Gerber Tri-Tip Mini Cleaver
Cleavers aren’t just for cooks anymore. And while the Gerber Tri-Tip Mini Cleaver does prep a mean camp or tailgate meal, it’s also great at anything you’d use an EDC knife for. The main knife edge is sharp enough to slice through any task, and the beveled edge allows you to scrape and chisel. Full tang construction delivers sturdiness and strength and the aluminum handle is textured for a good grip. Keep it at the ready with the included sheath that can be mounted tip-down or in scout-carry fashion at the small of your back.
- Two-in-one blade function: beveled edge for scraping, full edge for cutting
- Textured aluminum handle for a confident grip; has an integrated lanyard hole
- Included sheath can be mounted on your belt tip-down or scout-carry
- Stonewashed 7Cr17MoV steel blade
- 2-7/8” blade; 5-3/4” overall; weighs 5 oz.