Gfeller Large Horizontal Document Case
All of the exquisite craftsmanship of the original Gfeller document cases, now in a horizontal style that makes it easier than ever to quickly access your belongings. Made in the U.S.A. from russet skirting leather, it's designed to patina handsomely over time. Each Gfeller case is wet molded before being hand-stitched with waxed cord and reinforced with solid brass rivets. Secure your documents and technology inside with our signature brass snap, and hit the road in confidence — whether you’re heading to a dig site or into the office.
In 1946, rancher Roy Gfeller was making a side business out of repairing saddles. When a geologist dropped by to commission a custom belt case for his field documents, Roy's reputation began to spread through the ranks of the scientific community — ever since, the Gfeller brand has been the trusted source for leather belts, pouches, and cases for curious minds.
- Exterior: 14.25” x 10.5” x 1.75”
- Interior: 13” x 9.5” x 1"
- East/West orientation for easier access to documents and technology
- Front snap closure
- Fits letter-size documents and 13" MacBook Air
- Molded and oil-finished by hand
- Debossed "Best Made Co" under closure
- Will patina beautifully with use and age
- Russet skirting leather
- Heavy waxed cord stitching
- Solid brass rivets at stress points
- Wipe clean
- Condition with non-petroleum leather conditioners
- Made in the USA