Gfeller Small Document Case
Geologists and archaeologists have trusted Gfeller Casemakers with their most prized instruments since 1946, and we’ve entrusted our most important documents to Gfeller since 2014. We’ve designed the Small Gfeller Document Case to continue the tradition, with the same robust 8.5-oz. American russet skirting leather, signature BMC brass snap, and uncompromising craftsmanship. Sized to fit a Famous Red Notebook or iPad Mini, the Small Document Case can hold an adventure’s worth of notes and maps, with space left over for natural souvenirs. Each hide is selected by hand for consistency of tone and minimal blemishes, giving you a clean canvas on which to form your own unique patina. With age and use, a Gfeller Case will evidence the habits and travels of its owner, becoming a living record of its undying service.
Each case is handmade from a natural hide that has unique characteristics and will patina with use and age.
- Exterior dimensions: 10.25" x 7.75" x 1.25"
- Interior dimensions: 9.75" x 6.75" x 1"
- Vegetable tanned
- Heavy waxed cord stitching
- Nickel-plated steel rivets at stress points
- Front snap closure
- Molded and oil-finished by hand
- Debossed “Best X Made” under closure
- Fits Famous Red Notebook or iPad Mini
- 8.5-oz. American russet skirting leather
- Brass Best Made snap
- Each case is handmade from a natural hide that has unique characteristics and will patina with use and age.
- Leather, brass, steel
- Wipe clean and condition with non-petroleum products when dry
- Made in the USA