goodr Back 9 Blackout Shades: Sharper Vision, Fewer Bogeys
goodr Back 9 Blackout Shades’ polarized lenses cut glare and boost clarity for better vision in bright, sunny conditions. The lightweight frames sit lightly but snugly on your head for a stay-put fit that won’t bounce or jostle while you move, and a no-slip coating keeps them from sliding down your nose when the going gets sweaty. The only downside? You won’t be able to blame those bogeys on your cheapo shades anymore!
- All-black frame and lenses for cool factor out on the course
- Polarized, non-reflective lenses cut glare and give you sharper, clearer vision
- Built-in UV400 protection blocks 100% of harmful UVA and UVB sun rays
- Great for golfing, hiking, driving, boating—basically anytime you want clear, squint-free vision!
- No-slip frame coating reduces sliding from water or sweat
- Lightweight frame sits comfortably snug to prevent bouncing while you move
- Durable scratch-resistant and shatterproof construction
- Goodr sunglasses have metal screws that can potentially expose you to nickel. Nickel is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov