goodr Mick and Keith's Midnight Ramble Sunglasses
If you play a mean air guitar or have an affinity for headbanging these sunglasses are for you. Goodr Mick and Keith’s Midnight Ramble Shades emanate too-cool rock god style while protecting your eyeballs and enhancing the world around you. Polarization means you get a glare-free, crystal clear view of your biggest fans (hello, son) and UV400 protection blocks harmful UV rays, shielding your peepers from the sun after a long night of cranking out hits. Plus, the lightweight frame’s comfortably snug fit and no-slip coating keeps ‘em in place as you jump, swagger and strut.
- Black frames with slick mirrored blue lenses make you feel like a rockstar
- Polarized, reflective lenses cut glare and give you sharper, clearer vision
- Built-in UV400 protection blocks 100% of harmful UVA and UVB sun rays
- Great for golfing, hiking, driving, boating—basically anytime you want clear, squint-free vision!
- No-slip frame coating reduces sliding from water or sweat
- Lightweight frame sits comfortably snug to prevent bouncing while you move
- Durable scratch-resistant and shatterproof construction
- Goodr sunglasses have metal screws that can potentially expose you to nickel. Nickel is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov