Goughnuts Maxx Ring
Got a dog that tears every tough toy to shreds? Meet his worthy opponent, the GoughNuts Maxx Ring Dog Toy. It’s one of the most durable chew toys we’ve ever come across – and that’s by design. Based in California, GoughNuts toys are developed by mechanical and polymer engineers. They came up with the original ring-shaped design, one that boosts longevity by ensuring dogs pick it up in a different spot each time. The rubber material itself is engineered with carbon reinforcement for impressive durability. And if your giant jawed power chewer does manage to chop his way through – months or years from now – the red color at the toy’s core signals you that it’s time for a new one.
- A heavy duty ring built for big dogs and power chewers
- Ring shape helps reduce destruction – dogs grab it in a different spot each time
- For safety, the core of the toy is red, signaling you to throw it away
- Made from floatable, engineered natural rubber; measures 6-1/4" in diameter
- Note: No dog toy is indestructible. Always supervise your dog during play.
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.