Grain and Gluten Free Gingerbread Biscuits
Is your pet itching for a tasty treat? If so, here’s a healthy snack any dog will love – especially ones with allergies. Gingerbread Biscuit dog treats are made with grain- and gluten-free garbanzo bean flour from the human food purveyors at Bob’s Red Mill. Blended with natural peanut butter plus ginger, cloves, molasses and cinnamon, it produces a flavorful gingerbread “cookie” that canines crave. Better yet, the treats are baked twice to create a light, crumbly texture that’s helpful when chewing is a challenge. And at just 12 calories per treat, you can indulge your dog guilt-free.
- Tasty, nutritious treats for all pooches – especially ones with allergies
- Made with garbanzo bean flour, 100% natural peanut butter, vegetable oil, ginger, cloves, molasses and cinnamon
- Nutrition-packed! 10% crude protein minimum; 10% crude fat minimum; 10% crude fiber maximum; 6% moisture maximum
- No preservatives, GMOs, BHA, BHT or artificial anything
- 12 calories per biscuit
- 5-oz. bag
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.